Adoption Questions You Were Afraid To Ask!

International Adoption: Questions You Were Afraid To Ask! 

The following videos are the educational videocasts that I created, in part, for my final project in one of the grad courses I am taking.. and in part for purposes of helping to answer adoption-related questions that pre-adoptive families (particularly internationally-adopting families) may have.  
Please feel free to watch and share - I hope you enjoy!    Thank you to everyone who shared content ideas with me.  I hope that I have answered a few of your questions!

If you have any additional questions or feedback, please leave me a comment.  If you enjoy and would like to see (or hear, as I really am sick of watching myself talk on these videos.. ) me cover any different topics - please do not hesitate to leave a comment and let me know! 







Note that I gave out the incorrect blog address at the end of part II. {eye roll}

No comments:

Post a Comment